The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma - Carte tipărită
Vă abonati și primiți CADOU 15% la prima comandă:
Poate fi achiziționat și cu plata ramburs. Se livrează prin curier.
- Cod produs: 9780007848423
- Disponibilitate: În Stoc
- 35,00 Lei
- Fără TVA: 33,33 Lei
citeste mai mult ...
An internationally bestselling fable about a spiritual journey, littered with powerful life lessons that teach us how to abandon consumerism in order to embrace destiny, live life to the full and discover joy.
• This inspiring tale is based on the author's own search for life's true purpose, providing a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy.
• It tells the story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life: following a heart attack, he decides to sell all his beloved possesions and trek to India. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he meets Himalayan gurus who offer powerful, wise and practical lessons that teach us to:
- Develop joyful thoughts
- Follow our life's mission
- Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
- Value time as our most important commodity
- Nourish our relationships
- Live fully, one day at a time